Hi, your broken record over here, but good god, I AM SO BORED.
Bored, bored, bored, bored.
And also, while I’m quite invested in Becca, I’m not invested in any of these relationships? A great sign! Let’s discuss.
Here are the 10 Worst Things That Happened on The Bachelorette: Episode 9
10. Um Garrett and Becca like barely acknowledge the baby elephant, what is WRONG WITH THEM? I legit would just have talked about the elephant until she left.
9. There’s something so “old and cultural” about interacting with a monk, says Becca. Hahahaha old and cultural lol, I can’t.
8. Okay like, don’t you think you’d have anxiety about glamping on a reality show after your glamping experience with Arie? I’d be like, “oh hell no.”
7. “Is she kissing the other guys like this?” wonders Blake. Uh, yeah, that’s how this show works.
6. Becca asks Garrett about whether they would be equal partners and he doesn’t answer horribly, but he also… doesn’t answer? Like being willing to move halfway does not a partner make. Do you understand what that entails?
5. Sweet Becca doesn’t mean it so rudely, I’m sure, but honey, stop complaining about Thai locals being out in their river having fun. You’re a tourist! You don’t own spaces for romantic moments!
4. Honey! Becca! You did not do what Arie did to you! Arie proposed to you and made a commitment to you and faked it for months! You weren’t even in a real relationship with Jason! Women are so so hard on themselves (same).
3. Blake is so so so far in his head constantly and boy, do I get it, but there is a point in relationships where you have to get out of your head to move forward. You can’t be constantly consumed with panic! That’s not a way to live! Nor is it really fair to your partner.
2. That Jason break up was brutal (so agrees Jason) and more similar to how real relationships end then you ever really see on this show. Poor sweet, bad-haired Jason. We’re rooting for you!
1. It really irks me how Blake keeps saying the other guys can’t feel as strongly as him. Like, dude, do you think you’re the only one who can love? Jesus, the arrogance. And also! To say that to Becca? RUDE.
My random thoughts and predictions:
- I don’t really like either Blake or Garrett for Becca right now? Blake is just SOOOO panicky that I can’t see there being any real joy in their relationship and like Garrett, whatever. Say we forget the Instagram likes (we won’t), he’s just kind of there?
- Shoutout to Becca and Jason for handling that breakup so well. There are no real answers! Jason can still ask the questions!
- The world DOES need more Jasons, Becca. Jason (or Wills) for Bachelor!!
See you next week! (This was such a great recap, yes? Lol.)
*Feature image source: Twitter.com/TheBachelorette