AliceMcAlex is about everything I love: TV (both bad and good); Books (both pretentious and beachy); Puppies (but especially mine); Boys (just the one).
I’ll write about:
- the dumb stuff–everything I have in common with Beyoncé;
- the hard stuff–how shitty it is when your mom has cancer;
- the good stuff–why I’ve finally learned that being strong is better than being skinny, and;
- the most important stuff–how to get your boyfriend to make you the best margaritas in the world.
Here are my favorite icebreaker facts about me (but I hate icebreakers because I’m sane):
- I’m super weird about my hair. No, really–this blog was almost called “What’s my hair doing?”
- I “joke” that I birthed my puppy (a three-year-old Golden Retriever named Ella) because I legitimately love her as much as if I did.
- My husband Warren is Canadian, but I still love him anyways. (Who am I kidding–they get six-plus months maternity leave in Canada, let’s all move there.)
- I once met Anna Wintour and I was very scared.
- I’m always the least flexible one at yoga and the slow runner who still does speed training.
- My favorite of the It girl models is Karlie Kloss (obviously), but I’m currently obsessed with Gigi.
I live in LaGrange, Georgia (sweetest southern town), so every day I’m just trying to become a better hostess while not yelling at people who assume I took my husband’s name (I didn’t). Maybe this will help.